Words Never Lie but People Do
Learn the techniques used by FBI profilers. Gathering truthful information is an integral part of any corporate environment. How important is it for us to learn the truth from our employees, managers, and clients? This overview presents how linguistic lie detection is used in business, audit, and investigative areas to help you become more effective in all your business communications. As a session participant, you’ll learn the basics of information gathering and how to interpret the information you receive. You’ll also learn how linguistic lie detection techniques can be applied to a variety of high-profile media cases to illustrate examples of deception including:
- How to determine if a person is speaking truthfully or untruthfully.
- How often deception is used in the workplace.
- Specific linguistic triggers that indicate deception.
- What types of questions produce the most effective responses?
- How linguistic lie detection is used for human resources, audit, and investigative areas.